Thursday, April 18, 2013

What would you like to see?

What would you like to see on my blog? I know I have some followers out there but I haven’t been hearing from any of them recently and I am just wondering what my followers think is missing from my blog. Now I’m not promising that I will give you all absolutely everything you want, because it is after all, my blog. I get to decide what I write and put on here.

But I would like to know what I can do to keep you, my followers, coming back to read more. I enjoy writing and connecting with people. I follow so many blogs that I really enjoy reading and I kind of feel like I know them, when really I don’t know them other than their picture and words.

So please leave me a comment or email me at IdolFan2890@gmail.com and let me know what you think my blog is missing. Thank you and have a great rest of your Thursday evening! The weekend is almost here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)