Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday

I have a lot to love this week!!

I’m LOVING all of the people who came to my bridal shower this past Saturday!! I had an amazing time and words can not even begin to explain how much fun this past weekend was!!

I love this picture of my 3 bridesmaids! My aunt on the far left is my matron of honor!!

I’m LOVING that I have off work from both of my jobs today! It will give me time to do some tidying up of the house! Also, my step-mom is coming over so I can show her some things that B and I bought with some money we got at the bridal shower. And then tonight we are having poker night!!

I’m LOVING life in general!!! After this past weekend, I have just been in an overall better mood! I’m not saying I was in a bad mood before, but just getting time to hangout with friends and family that I don’t see that much…words can not describe how much I enjoyed myself! I really hope I can start hanging out with my friends and family a lot more often that I currently do.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)