Monday, April 8, 2013

There it is!

Spring weather is finally here!! I had a half day of subbing this afternoon and when I walked outside to go to my car and leave…I was surprisingly shocked at how warm it was outside!! I was kinda bummed that I had to sub and work inside. But it was just a few hours and was over before I knew it. I loved driving home with my windows down!!

Then B made sausage on the grill and some tater tots in the deep fryer! We didn’t eat outside though because we have too many things to watch on our DVR. Maybe tomorrow night we can eat outside if it is nice out.

I had an awesome weekend that started with me spending the night at the airsoft field with B and his team Friday night. Then Saturday they had a scenario game that lasted about 11 hours!!! For the whole day, I followed around their photographer and got to see exactly what B does when he goes off and plays airsoft. It was awesome and I’m going to go again in June!!! His team and friends are great and I always have a good time when I’m around them!

I have a pretty easy rest of the week. I work at my cashier job tomorrow for 6 hours. Then I’m off from both jobs on Wednesday, full day of subbing and cashiering on Thursday, and a half day of subbing Friday with a cashier shift at night.

Then…on Saturday is my bridal shower and bachelorette party!!! I’m so excited to see who all is going to be there! I already know some people to expect but I don’t know who all will be there, so it’s cool that I will be somewhat surprised!! I’m so excited that I have off work on both Saturday and Sunday!! I haven’t had a full weekend off in so long!!!

Have a great rest of your Monday night and go outside and enjoy it if you can!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)