Monday, April 1, 2013

Monday Miscellany

So….did you know that when you get married, the woman has the hardest part? Changing her name!!! I had no idea that it will take at least 10 days to get a new drivers license! I thought that I would be able to go down to the DMV with my new social security card and get a new license all in the same day. But I guess not! I just got done making some phone calls to different places to find out what forms of documentation they need so I can change my name. My list includes: social security card, driver’s license, my bank, both jobs, my college loan, car insurance, and credit card. I hope I didn’t miss any.

I have a pretty easy week of subbing this week. Today I have a half day assignment in the afternoon for gym class. And the school it’s at is only K-2, so that should be really easy. Tomorrow I’m a floating sub in 3 grades for about 3 hours and 15 minutes. Then Wednesday I don’t work at either job so that will be really nice! Thursday is a split day between 1st and 2nd grades. And Friday is a full day of 5th grade.

Tomorrow I’m going to get the rest of the flowers for the wedding with my step-mom and her sister! We already got the flowers for the boutonnieres back in February but it was a bit too early and they didn’t have al of their spring flowers out yet. So I’m hoping that we can find the rest when we go tomorrow! I really want to have a bouquet like this one that I found on Pinterest. Anyone that knows me, knows that I love purple!!

Also…tomorrow night I have a Skype date with one of my bridesmaids and good friends from college!! Since college has ended, we’ve only gotten to hangout about 2 or 3 times. So it will be nice to Skype with her so we can catch up!! I’d like to start setting something up so we can hangout at least once a month, maybe twice!

That’s about all I’ve got for now. I’m gonna go do some cleaning up before I have to go to school. Have a great Monday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)