Saturday, March 23, 2013

Zumba!

A few months ago, B and I decided to trade in our Wii because we didn’t use it that much at all. We have an Xbox with Kinect that we use a little more than the Wii, but not a lot. But when we traded in the Wii, we got some Xbox games. I got Just Dance 4 and Zumba! I said I was going to play either game at least every other day…but that hasn’t happened. Well…this past Thursday I just started doing Zumba and I am going to do at least 20 minutes of it every day if I can. It just gives me so much energy!! After I’m finished with a workout, I feel so pumped up and ready to go!! It is going to be great to come home from a subbing job and do some Zumba before I go do a cashier shift at night. I just feel like I’m going to feel a little more awake with a 20 minute workout. I can’t wait until it gets warmer outside because then I can start going for bike rides and maybe even go for a run every now and then.
It’s not that I want or need to lose weight. I’m perfectly fine with my weight. I just want to get in shape. And I’m actually hoping I don’t lose too much weight because I already went for my first dress fitting and I don’t go back until April 26th to pick it up. I hope it still fits me perfectly and isn’t a little big.
And speaking of my wedding dress and wedding…it’s 7 weeks away!!! I can’t believe it! I went with my step-mom and aunt last night to go get flowers but it turned out that the place we went to changed its hours and was closed by the time we go there. So now we’re going back on April 2nd. I can’t wait!! I found this bouquet on Pinterest and I want to try to find flowers like it!!
Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. I’m looking forward to my early shift tomorrow, 7:30-3:30 pm. I like shifts like that because it doesn’t take up the whole day and night. Today I worked 10:30-6:30 and it wasn’t until about 7:30 that I had dinner ready and B and I were eating. Oh well, I had a kind of late lunch so I wasn’t hungry until 7:30 anyway. Have a great rest of your Saturday night!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)