Monday, March 4, 2013

It’s already March??!!??

Wow…this year seems like it’s just flying by!! It feels like just yesterday it was New Year’s day and now here we are, the third month of the year. So far it has been a pretty good year. Here’s a quick recap of my 2013 so far:

January:

On January 2nd I officially became a substitute teacher! Also on that day, one of my bridesmaids and I picked the dress for her and the other bridesmaids.

January 8th I had my first subbing job! It was only a half day, but still. Since then I’ve been getting a lot of subbing in, about 3 or 4 a week.

January 28th I turned 23…nothing really too special about that. B took me out to eat and only had to pay for himself because you get a free meal on your birthday there!! It stinks that neither of our birthdays will fall on a Saturday or Sunday anytime soon because we really want to go there for breakfast sometime!!

Oh, and I forget the exact date of this, but we went on our first date of the year from the “12 Dates of Christmas” that I gave B for Christmas. We went ice skating!!

February:

We finally secured a place for our reception!!! With it being about 3 months till the wedding in February, we were getting kind of nervous about where we were going to have the reception! We even considered our backyard!!! But luckily it didn’t have to come to that.

We finally figured out the timeline for our wedding. Our wonderful photographer met with us and pretty much planned the whole day out for us. He has gone above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be more grateful for that!!

We had our cake consultation and decided on what kind of cake we are having and what it is going to look like! I still need to decide what flowers we are using so I can tell them what kind of flowers I want on the cake and I need to get them swatches of color so they can match it to the cake.

And the last wedding thing that happened in February…I did my trial run for my hair. I really like how it turned out, but I might change one thing about it. I’m not telling though, because I’m not sure if B will read this and I want to keep it a secret from him.

And that’s about all the exciting things that have happened this year so far. We’re only 63 days into the year and I know that the best days of the year are yet to come! One of those days is 75 days away!!! I still can’t believe that it is almost here!! It will be here before I know it!!

Well, that’s all I’ve got for now. I’m going to go pin away on Pinterest until 8:00 when an all-new Switched at Birth comes on!! According to the previews, it will “change the way you see the world”. So stay tuned for a post about that! Have a great Monday night everyone!!

Aren’t they the cutest? I found them in my closet today laying like this..they’re best buds!!

photo(1)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)