Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Recap

Hey there bloggers! I had a great weekend!! The best day of the weekend was Sunday because I had off work!! B and I went on our first date of the year and the first date if the "12 Dates of Christmas" that I gave him for Christmas. What is that you are wondering? I took 12 Manila envelopes and in each one I had a note saying what the date of the month is. At the beginning of each month, we open the envelope and read what the date is, then plan it for sometime that month. January's date was ice skating!! I figured since I had off this past Sunday, what better time to go!







So after ice skating, we hit up BJ's to do some shopping. I got another Clearasil Perfectawash because mine broke!!! A few months ago I wrote a post about the Perfectawash. It's an automated thing that you put your hand under and then the perfect amount of face wash gets dispensed in your hands. It really works when I use it every morning and every night. And I don't always do that but I am determined to for at least the next 4 months because I want my face to be clear for the wedding!!! So get this, the Perfectawash system with the machine and 3 refills was only $5.30!!! Elsewhere you will pay $18 or more, so I definitely got a good deal!!
After that we went home and got changed to go to the gym!! B just recently signed up for a gym membership and is going in the morning before work. He can take one guest at a time for free, so I'm going to go with him every now and then. And the next time we go, I'm taking my kindle so I can do some reading while running on the treadmill!!
Well, that's about it for my weekend. Today I had a substitute position for a Pre-K class and that went really well. Tomorrow I'll be doing the same thing but it is in a different school district and it's only 4 hours long, so it will be a piece of cake!! Have a great rest of your Monday night everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)