Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday

My first WILW post of the year and in a long time!!! So here goes…

I’m LOVING the Jobulator app. If you are a substitute teacher using Aesop, you definitely want to have this app!! You get alerted immediately when a sub position becomes available! And the jobs are gone within seconds!! Tonight I’ve seen a ton of jobs come up, but could only take 2 of them! The other ones were for tomorrow and Friday, and I already work day shift as a cashier. But starting on Monday, I’ll be working night shift, so I can start taking all the subbing positions I can!! So I picked up a subbing job for next Thursday and the Thursday after that!!

I’m LOVING 2013 so far!! I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again…2013 is going to be one of my best years yet!! I’m getting married in 4 months and I’m starting the next chapter in my life so I’m excited!!!

I’m LOVING that I rekindled a friendship with someone that I was friends with in high school! We’ve only hungout once so far, but it’s not going to be a one time thing!

And as always, I’m LOVING my amazing fiancé, which from this post on, I’m going to refer to as B (short for Billy).

photo Have a great rest of your night everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)