Monday, January 21, 2013

Weekend Recap

Well, another weekend is gone. Friday night B and I went to a retirement party for his aunt and then spent the night at his sister’s place. It was nice seeing his family again. I have loved his family since the day I met them!! Then on Saturday I worked from 10:30-6:30. While I was at work, B made plans for us to go bowling with some of his friends. They were having a Rock and Bowl special from10-12:30. It was alright except for the music they were playing. Towards the end they started playing recent songs, but they played a lot of 80s music.

Then yesterday I didn’t work until 5:30 pm, so we decided to go to the gym in the morning. This was my 3rd time going to the gym with B and I’m feeling pretty good. I’m not trying to lose any weight, I just want to stay in shape. My future sister-in-law got me hooked onto Grey’s Anatomy (we watched the first 2 episodes on Friday night), so yesterday at the gym, while we rode the stationary bikes, I watched another episode on my iPhone. Then after the gym, we went home and B made us eggs, bacon, hashbrowns, and biscuits for brunch. Then we just relaxed for the rest of the day.

And that’s about it for my weekend. Now I’m just relaxing at home, doing some house work. I might go hangout with a friend later. I have subbing jobs the next 3 days, so Friday is the next day that I have to relax. Have a great Monday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)