Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another year older…

I’m not doing so good at keeping up with my blog like I said I was going to. I’ve been busy with subbing, working as a cashier, and cleaning up the house. So far this week I have 3 subbing jobs! Maybe I can pick up a 4th one, but I won’t be picking up one tomorrow cause tomorrow is my birthday!!! I’ll be the big 23!! It’s so weird because it doesn’t feel like it is my birthday. I guess since I hit 21, now there’s not really anything to look forward to age-wise. When I turned 16 I could drive, 18 I was considered an adult, 20 I was no longer a teenager, and 21 I could drink. Now that I’m 23, there isn’t really anything new that I can do that I couldn’t do before. But oh well. Another year older and another year wiser!!
I started crocheting again last night. I wanted to learn how to start something new, so I found a video on youtube to learn how to make the first loop and chain. I’m only doing the simplest stitch right now but maybe eventually I can learn more complex stitches. I’m working on a baby blanket that will be for my baby in the future. I’m making a blue one but should probably also work on a pink one in case I have a girl first. I would love to have a girl first, but who knows.

So that’s about it that’s new with me. I’ve been pinning a bunch on Pinterest recently so I’ll leave you with one of my favorite pins I've found recently.

This would be awesome to make after the wedding. And really simple, too. I think they sell wood blocks at AC Moore…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)