Thursday, January 31, 2013

I’m half sick…

So I think that somehow I am “half sick”. If you’ve never heard that term before, it’s because I just made it up! What does it mean you ask? For the past few days, I’ve been sneezing a lot, but my nose isn’t really stuffy. I’ve been waking up with a sore throat, but I’m not coughing at all. It is just really weird! At first I thought I was getting a cold so I took some Airborne and drank some orange juice to get some extra vitamin C. But it’s weird how I don’t have a cold, just a half of a cold. I really hate this and I wish it would go away!! I just want to wake up tomorrow morning and be 100% better! But, I don’t think that is likely. So I’m just going to have to keep popping the cough drops and drinking water!! If anyone has any suggestions on what I can do to fight this “half cold”, leave me a comment and let me know!! Have a great rest of your Thursday everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)