Monday, January 28, 2013

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Well, I am officially 23!! I don’t really feel any different though. I just can’t believe that January is almost over! Where does the time go? Soon there will only be 3 months until my wedding!! When my fiance got home from work, he got a quick shower and then we went out to dinner where I got a free meal for my birthday! Then we came home and he passed out right away. He said he was going to take a nap, but that was 6:30 and now it is about 9:30, so he’s out for the night. I’m kinda sad that he went to bed so early because the next 3 nights I have to work till either 9 or 10, so I won’t get to see him that much. I really can’t wait till I get a full-time teaching job so that we will both be working during the day and then can spend our nights together. Oh well, right now I just need to work when I can. We have the rest of our lives to spend together so for now we just have to deal with not seeing each other a few nights a week.

Overall my birthday was pretty good. I stayed in my PJ’s until 3:30, did some wash, and watched some shows on my DVR. I also picked up 3 new subbing jobs today so I’m really excited about that! It is nice to have at least one day off during the school week so that I can pick up more subbing jobs. I find that most of the jobs get posted during the school day. I have 11 subbing jobs scheduled so far and my farthest one out is on May 3rd!! I also have one each in March and April! Let’s hope I can keep getting this many subbing jobs!

Well, that’s about all for now. Have a great rest of your Monday night everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)