Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I gotta turn this thing around…

So for the past few months, I haven’t really been doing that well with Scentsy. I had a few orders in June and none in July!! Well, all of that is going to change for the month of August. Every year Scentsy throws a 3 day convention where they introduce new products, scents, and more. Another thing they announce is the incentive trip for the next year. To earn the incentive trip, you have to earn a certain number of points. And to get those points, you have to sell a certain amount of product. Last Friday, it was announced that for next year’s incentive trip, you get to pick one of 6 places!!!  The 6 places are: DC, Charlston, SC, NYC, Oahu, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and British Columbia. I am determined to earn this trip!! What I’m thinking is that if I can earn this trip, I can buy-in a spot for my fiancé on the trip, and then we can use it as our honeymoon, because the trip will be about a month after we get married. My first choice out of the places would be Costa Rica, second would be Oahu, and third would be NYC!!!

If I want to earn this trip, that means I need to get serious about selling Scentsy and Velata!!! I have 2 vendor shows lined up in September for Velata, so I’m hoping that helps me out there. But I’m going to also need to push Scentsy more and get those orders and parties!!!! I also have to build my team because this year you can’t just earn the trip based on sales alone, you have to build your team!! So no more of this, “I think I can” attitude when it comes to my Scentsy and Velata businesses. It is time for “I know I can!!!”

So if you would like to help me earn this trip, visit either my Scentsy website or my Velata website to place an order!! Also, Scentsy has just launched a new brand called Grace Adele. It is a line purses, clutches, accessories, and jewelry which all complement each other. Check out the video below to check it out!

If you have any questions about either Scentsy, Velata, or Grace Adele, you can email me your questions at IdolFan2890@gmail.com.   Have a great day everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)