Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach vacation recap!

So, it’s been almost a week since I’ve posted. Last Wednesday my fiancé and I got home from the beach. We went from a Saturday to a Wednesday. And we had a great time! It was really nice to be off work for a little bit and not have to worry about things. His mom and step-dad live in a trailer right by a bay and marina! And they have a boat that we went on a couple of times! I told my fiancé that I want to get a boat someday!! Of course that won’t happen for many, many, many years because we have other things to spend our money on right now. But anyway, it was so much fun! The only thing that really stinks about the whole trip is that I got eaten alive by bugs!!! We went to Assateaque Island on the Sunday that we were there and the bugs were awful!! I’m still itching my legs like crazy!! I did get a bit of a tan which I’m surprised about. And yesterday at work one of my co-workers noticed my tan so I’m even more surprised that 4 days after getting back I still have it!

Being the picture freak I am, I took 133 pictures, so I won’t be able to share them all with you. So here some of my favorites from the trip. Oh, and I forgot to mention, we went to Bethany Beach, DE, Ocean City, MD, and Rehoboth Beach, DE. It was my first time being to Bethany and even though the boardwalk is really tiny, it was still nice!

Our first day at the beach!

100_4765

Our first time on the boat!

100_4781  100_4797 100_4799 

I’m going to take one of the sunset pictures I take and get it blown up, framed, and put on a wall somewhere. These are just 3 of the pics I took of the sunset. Doesn’t it look gorgeous?

100_4829 100_4834 100_4835 
We went to Rehoboth Beach and rode some of the rides, including the ferris wheel. This was my first time on a ferris wheel on the beach. It was amazing!! I loved the view from up there!!
100_4862 100_4866 100_4882
I don’t know why we didn’t do something like this the last 2 times we went to the beach, but I think we will definitely do this every year we go now!!
100_4884
 
Lol…the moon looked awesome so I just had to make him do this.
100_4891
 
My fiance and his step-dad were fishing and they caught a baby shark twice! This was taken the first time they caught one. It looks like he’s feeding his finger to the shark!!
100_4899
 
Just like with the sunset picture, I wanna frame a picture like this as well. It looks so pretty and I love how you see light from the moon on the water!!!
100_4907
 

So that’s about it…now it’s back to working. Oh, and enjoying the pool!! The week before we went to the beach, I was in the pool every single day!! I’m going to make the most of the rest of the summer and pool! Have a great Monday everyone!!!

Did you go to the beach this summer?
What is your favorite part about the beach?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)