Wednesday, July 25, 2012

What I’m Loving Wednesday

I’m LOVING that we finally got the pool up last Tuesday and I have been getting to enjoy it as much as possible!! Last Wednesday, a day after we put it up, we got a storm and lots of rain! I was so mad at the weather that day!! I worked 9-5 and was planning on going swimming the second I got home from work. I got in for about half an hour on Thursday and then on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday it was too cold to go swimming. But Monday, yesterday, and today, you can bet I was in it! Probably for about an hour or more each day.

100_4743 100_4744   100_4751 

I’m LOVING that me and my fiancé are going to the beach soon!!! We didn’t think we would make it to the beach this year cause we gotta save our money for the wedding, but since his mom lives near the beach, we are going to spend a few days with her. We don’t take that many pictures of the 2 of us anymore, but that is going to change this weekend!!!

I’m LOVING that I get to see my future sister in law on Friday!!! We are going to spend the day together and then she is spending the night and we’ll have most of Saturday to hangout, too!! It’s been a while since I’ve seen her so I’m excited!!!

And as always, I’m loving my wonderful fiancé and our 2 babies!!!

100_4601 100_4756

1 comment:

  1. Hahha those are such cute pics of your cats!! Man I was I was soaking up some water right about now!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)