Wednesday, August 15, 2012

4 months…

So in my last post (you can read that here) I mentioned that I’ll be graduating from college in 4 months!! 4 months?!?!?!?!? Wow!!! Where did the time go? And to be honest, I’m kind of a little scared! For the past 4 years, it’s been pretty much the same routine of going to class and studying. I’ve kind of gotten used to that and I’m sorta gonna miss it a little bit. But in about 2 weeks I’m going to start student teaching! Now is the time that I get to apply everything that I’ve learned for the past 4 years!

And then when graduation day comes on December, a new chapter of my life will begin as I start searching for a job! The teaching field is hard to get into because of all the budget cuts and teachers losing their jobs, but I’m not going to give up. If I take my house and put an hour radius around it, there has got to be so many elementary schools in that radius and at least one of them has to be hiring, right? So I’m not going to worry about not being able to find a job, because I will find one!! I keep saying that I would love to teach the lower grades like from K-3, but I’ll be certified to teach up to 6th grade, so if the only job available is 6th grade, guess what…I’m taking it!

Just thinking ahead to the future of when I have my own classroom makes me excited! I can’t wait to start teaching and touch the lives of the children in my classroom! And I can’t wait to decorate my classroom!! So I leave you with some of my favorite finds from Pinterest on how I would love to decorate my future classroom!!!

This would be really cute for the reading corner!! And I could totally see this going perfectly with a whole “Under the Sea” theme for the classroom!!

Source: google.fr via Nicole on Pinterest

This is something that every classroom needs. And it will definitely be something I display in my future classroom!!

This is a cute idea! On the first day of school, you put these on the students’ desks so they can find their seat!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)