Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hey there…

So, I haven’t been blogging that much recently. Here I thought that since it was summer and I don’t have any classes to worry about, that I’d get to blog more. Well, apparently I’ve been busier than I thought I would be. Sunday night and Monday night, 2 of my cousins spent the night and I just took them home last night. Now I have to work until 3 today and then my fiance and I are going to my aunt and uncle’s house for a 4th of July cookout. Then tomorrow I work a 12 hour shift, Friday work 4 hours, Saturday I work another 12 hours, and on Sunday I work 4 and a half. So I’m going to be pretty busy the next few days!!! It stinks that there are only 2 days out of the next 4 days that I can actually swim in my pool. But oh well, next week I’ll be able to swim in it everyday except for Sunday (another 12 hour shift).

I love all these 12 hour shifts I’m getting!!! The more money on my paycheck means the more I’ll have extra to put in the wedding account!!!! We are about 10 months away and there are still tons to do!!! The only things we have done is pick the venue and our photographer. Oh and I have my dress!! So there is still tons to do!!!! I need to start looking at things and see what can be done this summer because once the fall starts, I’m going to be busy with student teaching.

Well, I guess that’s about all for now. Please leave me your comments with what you would like to see more of on my blog. Happy 4th of July!! Have fun and be safe!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)