Friday, June 29, 2012

The pool is up!!!

Well, the pool is finally up and is in the process of being filled! It is taking a lot longer than I thought it would though! I’m probably going to have to turn off the hose when I leave for work in about an hour. And then I won’t be able to continue to fill it until tomorrow night! Oh well, it will be filled and ready to go by Sunday when my aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins come over for some swimming and a cookout! Although now that I think about it, I think I may want to continue filling it tonight if I can because then that way the filter can run all day so that I can test it, add the right chemicals, and shock it tomorrow night. Then that way it will be completely ready to go for Sunday!

Here are 2 pictures that I took of it earlier this morning shortly after I started filling it.

 IMAG0260 IMAG0259

I had to get in it for a little bit because I wanted to make sure that it was level around the edges. That water is cold!!! I got used to it after a while though, so it wasn’t bad. It wasn’t that high yet when I got it, not even up to my knees. And I was only in for about 10 minutes, so it wasn’t that bad. I was worried about the side the closest to the house because the poles didn’t want to stand up straight. I texted my fiancé and told him that and he said it just needed more water in it. Well, he was right!!

Now that the pool is finally up and almost ready for swimming, I am super excited!!!! I’m going to be in it every single day that I can!!! The next 2 months are going to be the best 2 months of the summer!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)