Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Hmm…

…what to write, what to write. I’m just at a loss of words and I don’t know why. I haven’t been blogging that much recently and again, I don’t know why. In my last post I think I wrote about how our pool got a hole in it. Or maybe I didn’t write about that, I don’t know. So we submitted a claim and will be getting another pool liner at no charge. Now we are just waiting for them to ship it out! The only good thing to come out of this is that we will be able to level out the ground more. My fiancé plotted a box with some string and we are going to get wood to put around the box. Then we are going to get that to be level and fill it with fill dirt. I’m hoping that by the end of next week, we will have the pool up and filled again!! It stinks that it is almost halfway through July already!! By the time we get it up, there won’t be that much of summer left!! I am definitely going to be in the pool every single day!!! Before work, after work, whenever I get the chance!!!

I was writing a post about last week’s episode of The Bachelorette, but my laptop died and when I turned it on, instead of resuming my session, it rebooted completely. So I lost that post and didn’t feel like rewriting it. I just got finished watching last night’s episode, and I can’t believe that it is almost over!!! And the final 2 guys are guys that I knew would be there in the end, Arie and Jef!!! I cannot imagine being in Emily’s shoes at the moment when she was faced with 3 guys and had to send one home. All 3 of them have told her that they love her and she probably felt the same way towards each one of them. I think the final episode where she has to send the last guy home will be one of the hardest days of her life!! But at the same time, it may be one of the best days of her life!

Right now I’m catching up on some of my other shows on my DVR including So You Think You Can Dance. I’m watching the episode where they revealed the top 20. I thought it was cool how they revealed them this year by showing us who made it on the live stage instead of how they did it on seasons past.

So that’s about it that’s going on with me. Since I can’t be out in the pool right now, I’m just taking this time to clean up the house a bit and relax. Oh and working, but this week I’m only working 3 days, one of them being a 12 hour shift! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)