Monday, June 25, 2012

Weekend Recap

Hey everyone, I hope you had a great weekend!!! We finally got some information on the regulations for having an above ground pool and they are that if you have a 4 foot or higher pool, you don’t need a fence. So I went to the borough office this morning right when they opened to fill out a building permit application. Well, it turns out, it may take up to a week before we hear anything from them. That really stinks because we were planning on getting the pool set up tonight and having it filled by the end of the week. My fingers are crossed that I’ll hear something today or at least by tomorrow, but I’m not really holding my breath. All I wanna do is swim!!! Is that too much to ask for??? I still don’t understand why we even need a building permit for a freakin’ pool!!! Ugh!!!! It’s my property, so why can’t I do what I want? I could see if I was building onto my house, but that’s not what I wanna do. All I want to do is set up a pool!

Alright, I’m done venting now. My weekend just consisted of working, as always. I’m off today so I’m just catching up on some shows on my DVR and since it is nice outside, I think I’ll go sit on my deck and read! Leave me your comments! Have a great Monday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)