Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

I know, I’m a day late with the weekend recap, but it’s better late than never, right? So if you saw my last post, you saw that on Saturday my fiance and I went to the Humane League and we adopted a new kitten, Tigger. He’s doing good and is just so full of energy! I see a little bit of Milo in him with the way he is so playful!! And Mia is doing a little better with him. There are times that he’ll go up to her and she doesn’t hiss. All he wants to do is play with her!

On Sunday I went to the Dollar Tree to get Tigger a collar that would jingle. Well, it ended up not fitting him yet so we’re going to have to wait until he grows into it. Then my fiance and I just sat on the couch and played the Sims, I guess you can say we kind of have an obsession with the game, lol. We went to visit my dad and step-mom to give my dad his father’s day give. I got him this shirt (but in blue)…

He loves riding his bicycle, so when I saw this shirt, I knew it was perfect for him!!! I also got him a baked apple pie scent pak from Scentsy that he can put in his car to make it smell good.

Then we went to Walmart to get some things to make for dinner this week. We also got another expansion pack for the Sims 3, the Ambitions pack. It’s pretty cool because you can have the Sims have professions instead of jobs and they can work at other places than just the office. Then after we got home I had to go to work. So other than going to get Tigger on Saturday, nothing too eventful happened.

One of my bridesmaids is coming over tomorrow so we can hangout all day so I have to go and clean the house a little bit. I’ve kind of been slacking with keeping up with the housework. I definitely need to get better about that! Leave me comments! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!! I leave you with some instagram pictures I’ve taken recently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)