Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Bachelorette Recap- Final 8 Guys

Hey there, ready for another Bachelorette recap? This week they were in Croatia. By the previews from last week and the intro, it looks like it is going to be a great episode! So here we go!

The first one-on-one date was with Travis. If you remember from the first episode, this is the guy with the ostrich egg that Emily eventually smashed (with Travis’ permission). They walked around the city and did some shopping. I just don’t see a connection between them. Yes he’s a good guy, but just don’t see any sparks flying between them. Travis says he feels a connection, but Emily doesn’t because she sent him home.

The group date was the rest of the guys minus Ryan, which means that Ryan went on the second one-on-one date. For the group date, they went to see Disney/Pixar’s new movie, Brave. After the movie, they competed in their very own Highland Games, which is something from the movie I guess. And the funny thing is, the guys all had to wear kilts! Seeing the guys compete against each other in the games was pretty funny. And even though Chris wasn’t the best at the events, Emily named him the “Bravest”. And at the end of the date, he ended up getting the rose. Then they shared a kiss, with the other guys watching nearby.

I never had a problem with Ryan until this episode. Wow, he’s just…I don’t really know how to describe him. He’s just so full of himself. I don’t remember when, but Emily said that he called her a trophy wife, which she doesn’t like. And again, he brought that up again. She isn’t really sure about him and neither am I. I think I liked Ryan in earlier episodes, but now I think that she deserves better than him. And she thought so too, because she sent him packing. And he didn’t take it that well because he questioned her on why she was sending him home. He doesn’t think that she is going to find someone, wow.

After she sent him home, Arie snuck out to go see Emily. Since she didn’t give the rose to Ryan, she gave it to Arie, which I thought was cute! She said he had to hide the rose from the rest of the guys. I think he is the one for Emily! They are just so cute together and there is definitely a connection there!!

Time for the rose ceremony! She’s down to 6 guys and each week the decision on who to send home is becoming harder and harder. The roses went to: Sean, Jef, Arie, and…after stepping outside to talk to the host, she realized that she couldn’t hand out the final rose. But then, she got handed an extra rose so she could give both John and Doug a rose. At first I thought that maybe she would send them both home! That would have been crazy! I think out of the 6 guys left, that Jef, Arie, and Doug are the best 3 for Emily. I’m predicting now that it is going to be one of those 3 that she ends up with in the end! But we’ll just have to wait and see!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)