Monday, June 4, 2012

Weekend Recap

So, we didn’t end up going to the pool on Saturday. It wasn’t even in the 70s!! I was so bored on Saturday!! All I ever do is stay home during the week because I don’t have anywhere to go or anyone to hangout with. I was looking forward to doing something with my fiancé and actually leaving the house!! Now the next time we can go to the pool won’t be until 2 weeks from now!

Around 3:30 I headed down to my aunt’s house for her Scentsy and Velata party. It was my aunt, cousin, step-mom, and 2 of my aunt’s friends. I got one order from the party and at least 2 more are going to order by the time we close it out! So overall it was a pretty good party!

When I got home from that, I made dinner and after we ate, I was bored again! We were going to go out with one of his friends and his girlfriend, but then they ended up doing something else. I was looking forward to Saturday night because my fiancé had said something about us going out in the morning, and then we ended up not going. We decided to just watch TV together and snuggle, which is something we haven’t done much of recently. Then I wanted to go to Rita’s, so we did! I had a coupon and on it it showed that they have Red Velvet Cake flavored ice. I was hoping they would have that kind, but they didn’t. So instead I got a Swedish Fish gelati and he got a Swedish Fish misto.

Then on Sunday, I worked another double shift! But this time, I got a little break in-between the 2 shifts. I worked from 8-4 and then 5:30-10. I was so tired by the end of the night and my feet were killing me! But it was all worth it in the end because I worked a total of 24 hours last week!!! That is the most I ever got in one week so I can’t wait till  next payday! I wish that my total number of hours could be closer to 30 every week now that I can work as many hours as possible, but I guess there are a bunch of other college kids that they have to divide the hours among. I’m seriously thinking of getting a second job!! Maybe I should apply to Rita’s, haha!

Now it is Monday, which means it’s time to catch up on all the housework that didn’t get done over the weekend, starting with the pile of dishes in the sink and the clean ones in the dishwasher. I don’t know why, but I get lazy on the weekend and I don’t feel like doing any cleaning! At least it’s only 2 days out of the week that I don’t clean and not the other 5! Well, I’m off to do some cleaning! How was your weekend? Leave me your comments!! And have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)