Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Babies, babies, babies

So…it seems like a lot of the bloggers I follow are having babies!! It’s so exciting because that means in a few weeks they’ll be posting baby pictures and I’ll get to “awwww!!” all over them!! I just love babies!! Congrats to all the bloggers who are expecting!!! I can’t wait to have one of my own! I would love to have one after the wedding next May, but I promised myself that I’m going to teach for 2 years before my fiancé and I start to have kids. So that would make it 2015 if I start teaching in the fall of 2013. That’s about 3 years from now…it seems so far away!! But I can wait, I know I can. It will all be worth it in the end!

For now, I have these two cuties that are my babies…

100_4461 100_4480

And just like babies, they grow up so fast!!! Mia and Milo are getting so big! And what is amazing, is that he weighs a little more than she does! Mia looks a little bigger, but I guess it’s just that she has more fur that Milo. I’m so glad that they are best friends now! They like to help each other clean themselves, it’s so cute! First it was just Milo licking Mia, but then she starting licking him occasionally.

 100_4457

And look at Milo, isn’t this just so darn cute? He was sitting like that on his own, I swear that I didn’t put his paws like that!!!

100_4456

It’s going to be nice when we can start giving them adult food in September because the brand of kitten food we got, Wiskas Kitten, we can only find at Kmart! And they are tiny 3 lb bags which means we have to either buy them often or buy a few of them at the same time. The last time we needed some, Kmart was all out so we had to run all the way to Petsmart. I can’t wait until we can buy a huge bag that will last us a lot longer than a few weeks!! Well, I’m off to catch up on some TV shows on my DVR. Last night my DVR was constantly working because there were a ton of shows on: Hell’s Kitchen, Cake Boss, The Bachelorette, The Secret Life of the American Teenager, and Extreme Couponing!! How and why did I get hooked onto so many shows?!?! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)