Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pets really are like family…

I hate that I’m having to write this, but we lost our kitty, Milo. I was just sitting out on the couch and all of a sudden I heard some crying noises. At first I thought it was coming from Mia. So I went back to the room and looked under the bed. I found Mia under there, but not Milo. When I came back up, I noticed him on the bed and he wasn’t moving. I started freaking out. I didn’t know what to do. He didn’t look like he was alive. I called my step-mom, my dad, my aunt, and my fiance. All of them were at work. My aunt called me back and I told her what happened. She said that she would talk to her boss about leaving work to come to me so she did. She went back and looked at him and confirmed what I was afraid of. This really goes to show that he was more than just a pet, he was family. I knew that I would be too much of a mess to call the vet so when my step-mom called back, my aunt wanted to talk to her and she told her I couldn’t call the vet. So now my step-mom is on her way over and is waiting for the vet to call back to tell us what we should do next.

He was only 9 months…actually 9 months tomorrow. He was too young to go. My aunt thinks maybe it was a seizure or a birth defect that went undetected. We have no idea how or why it happened. I just still can’t believe it…my little baby Milo is gone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)