Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bachelorette Heads to London!

I’m only getting to watch the Bachelorette now because I was working most of the day yesterday. I’m going to have to watch half of it on my DVR and the other half online because for some reason I stopped taping it at 9:00. Oh well. It’s a good thing they put it online!

I can tell that this is going to be a great episode because they are in London! It is such a beautiful, romantic city and I’d love to visit there someday! Emily got to do some sight seeing with Ricki which was really cool. I love how she is taking her daughter wherever the show takes her.

Wow, only 10 guys left! Emily is getting closer to finding her future husband! The first lucky guy to get a one-on-one date with Sean and it is his very first one. They took a tour of London on a double decker bus. My favorite part of the date was when they got to Buckingham Palace and Emily pointed out that William and Kate had their first kiss on the balcony. Sean said that they should take a picture of them kissing with the balcony in the background. They did and it was adorable! Then later in the date they shared another kiss by the London Bridge!

During the group date, the guys performed a Shakespear play. This was difficult for some of the guys because they were just too nervous and couldn’t have fun with it. Kalon shooed Emily away at one point. I’m not sure what that was about. I really hope he leaves this week. I don’t know what Emily sees in him! So after they were done practicing, they got in their costumes and performed the play in front of an audience.

Well, I knew from the previews from this week that someone said that one of the guys called Ricki “baggage”, but didn’t know who it was. Of course, I should have guessed that it was Kalon. Yes, this will hopefully get him kicked out! He admitted to saying it and said that he wasn’t going to apologize for it, wow!! Doug was the one to break the news to Emily and she was so angry!

So Emily and Doug went out there so that Emily could confront Kalon. She told him to get out of there! (Except she didn’t say it so nicely) Go Emily!! She was disappointed that none of the guys said anything to her about that any sooner and decided not to give out a rose on that group date.

Next up was a one-on-one date with Jef. He is another one of my favorites and I see a real connection between him and Emily. They went to have some afternoon tea and had an etiquette lesson on having tea. Jef was a bit bugged by Jean talking the whole time and criticizing their every move! They both decided they had enough of that so they ran away! They went to a restaurant and ordered some beer and fish and chips. Jef brought up the Kalon thing and I think he made her feel a little better. They went to the London Eye and had desert. I had never heard of that before but know that I definitely have to visit London now just so I can see that! I just checked, and the most expensive ticket for the London Eye costs about $40, that’s not bad! Oh how I would just love to plan a trip to London or some other European city! Anyway, back to the show. Jef got the rose at the end of the date! And they finally had their first kiss! They are just so cute together!

Now it is time for the rose ceremony. The 8 guys remaining are: Jef, Sean, Doug, Ryan, Chris, John, Travis, and Arie. Which means that Alejandro went home. When it was down to him and Arie, I knew that Arie would be safe. I’m pleased with the remaining 8 guys. Out of the 8,there are 5 that I really like: Jef, Sean, Doug, Ryan, and Arie.

Well, that does it for this week on the Bachelorette. Next week looks really good! It looks like someone else made some sort of comment about Emily that wasn’t nice. I guess we’ll have to wait till next week to find out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)