Monday, April 9, 2012

Wedding Help!

So…I need any advice I can get on how to do a wedding as cheaply as possible. My fiancé and I kinda went overboard with the venue and photography, so now we are trying to get everything else to be as cheap as possible. The wedding is in May of 2013 so we’re figuring about 11 or so more months to save money because probably around this time next year everything will be due. So if anyone has any advice on how to do a wedding cheap, that would be fantastic! Thank you in advance!!

1 comment:

  1. Could you push your wedding back and then save money to have the wedding of your dreams? Or you could get married by a justice of the peace and then just have a big party rather than a ceremony.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)