Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy 3 year anniversary to me and my fiancé!!!

Our anniversary was actually on Thursday, the 12th, but I didn’t have time to post then. We went out to eat at TGIF and then went to Target to start our wedding registry! We wanted to go to JCPenny, too, since we were close to there, but here they don’t have the scanner that you walk around with and scan things. Target has that though, so we got to walk around and scan barcodes of things to add to our registry. That was fun! I’ve been waiting to do that! Someday I’ll get to do it again when I’m setting up a baby registry! But that won’t be for a few more years.

So anyway, today I surprised him with a trip to Hersheypark for our anniversary. It’s a little cheaper to get it now compared to what it is in the summer, so I figured we would go now since I don’t know if we’ll make it there this summer. So we got in his car and I just told him where to go. Well, it turns out he figured out where we were going a few days ago but he didn’t tell me his guess. Oh well, we still had a great time even if it wasn’t a complete surprise.

100_4327

100_4328

He won an Angry Bird from a claw machine!!

Here are some pics from Zoo America100_4329

  100_4335

  100_4337

 100_4338

We saw this little duckling trying to swim upstream…

  100_4340

 100_4341

No matter how hard he tried, he couldn’t make it!

  100_4343

   100_4346

 100_4347

Here are some pictures taken from the Monorail 

 100_4352

 100_4353

I can’t believe I actually got this picture! I thought that the coaster left the view of my camera before it took the picture.

   100_4356

  100_4358

I can’t believe it’s only been 3 years that we’ve been together!!! It seems like we’ve known each other for so much longer!! And I also can’t believe that in 399 days we will be getting married!!!! This next year is going to go by so fast!!! So I want to say thank you to my fiancé for being the best fiancé ever and for being there for me! I love you sooooooooo much!!!!

Have a great rest of your weekend everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)