Sunday, April 8, 2012

Titanic in 3D…

Last week my fiancé and I went to see Titanic in 3D and it was amazing!!! I’ve seen the movie about a million times before, but this was the first time I saw it on the big screen. And I think it may have been the first time I saw it every single second of it, all 11,640 of them (that’s 3 hours and 14 minutes in seconds). And the 3D aspect of it made some scenes so realistic it felt like you were there. Recently I’ve started to have an obsession about Titanic and now I feel like that obsession is even bigger. Every time I see a commercial for the movie I freak out! I just love the movie and will never get tired of seeing it! Just thinking about all the “what ifs” with the whole situation and what could have happened if some things were different. It is amazing and there are definitely some lessons you can learn from the movie.

And the love story…who doesn’t love a love story, right? I know that Jack and Rose aren’t real but in my mind they are completely real! I could watch this movie over and over again!! I am definitely going to be buying it on DVD eventually! And I’ll have to watch it with my step-mom because she has never seen it before!! Crazy, right? And it’s also crazy that I just found out my aunt never read To Kill a Mockingbird! That was a requirement in school for me! And it was written before she went to school so I’m just surprised that she didn’t have to read it. Well, I hope everyone had a great Easter and spent time with their families! Leave me some comments about Titanic or anything else you like!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)