Sunday, April 22, 2012

The rain didn’t stop us from walking…

Earlier today, I participated in the MS Walk with my fiance, one of my bridesmaids, my dad, step-mom, aunt, and another aunt, uncle, and 2 cousins. And yes…we walked in the rain! But it was alright, we were prepared with ponchos and umbrellas. We weren’t letting the rain get it our way from walking for a cure! Our team had only raised $110, but it’s better than nothing. After I did the walk last year, with just my fiance, dad, and mom, I said that I wanted to start raising money earlier for this year’s walk. Well, that never ended up happening. That is going to be different for next year. I think starting this fall I’m going to try to start raising money for next year’s walk. And I think I’m going to make this a yearly thing! If it weren’t for the rain, it would have been a whole lot of fun! I mean, it was fun, but the rain did get in the way a bit.

So anyone have any easy fundraising ideas? Leave me comments! Have a great rest of your Sunday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)