Monday, April 23, 2012

It finally came!!!

Today I finally received my Velata starter kit!!! What’s Velata you say? It’s simple and if you love chocolate, you will love Velata! Simply turn on the Velata Fondue Warmer, melt Velata chocolate in the microwave and pour into the warmer dish, then set out foods for dipping and have fun! Oh and I forgot to mention that this is a brand under the Scentsy umbrella. You may know Scentsy as the wickless candle company, but now they do more than just wax!

Here is the warmer that I received in my kit.100_4388 

The dish that the chocolate goes in is made of silicone and dishwasher safe. It helps to distribute heat evenly and keeps the Velata chocolate at the perfect temperature. Also, there is no stirring necessary!

The chocolate flavors are: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and caramel milk chocolate. I’m sure they will be adding more flavors in the future!!

100_4389

I love the cute bag that all the items fit into!

100_4391

So there ya go…Velata! I haven’t gotten to try it out yet because I work until 9, but when I get home, I’m definitely going to be trying this out with marshmallows and pretzel sticks!!! The brand hasn’t officially launched yet, it will on May 1st, so I don’t have a website set up for it yet but I will share that with you all once it is up. So what do you think of Velata? Leave me comments!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)