Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hello there allergies…

I’ve never had allergies as bad as I have them now!! It all started on Sunday with a sore throat. I didn’t think anything of it and just took a cough drop every few hours. Last night it was really sore but it feels a lot better now. Now the problem is that I can’t stop sneezing and my nose is running like crazy!!! I have to go to work at 4:30 and have no idea how I’m going to make it through my shift! I’m definitely taking a box of tissues with me! I just got back from Kmart and got Alavert. The one thing I’m worried about is that it’s going to make my throat sore again because I remember when I took it a few years ago it gave me a sore throat. Ugh…I just wish the medicine would kick in already! I’m going to look like Rudolph by the time I go to work. And I’m even using the tissues with lotion in them!!!!

Anyone else have really bad allergies? Any home remedies that can help out with them? Leave me comments and let me know!!! Have a great rest of your day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)