Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday…

Linking up with Miscellany Monday

1. Finals week!!! I had one final today and have 3 left to go!! This weeks is going to be a breeze! My finals are at 9 am and only take me about an hour or so, so then I have the rest of the day to do whatever! Tomorrow will be a long day though because I still have class at 5:00. I guess I’m just going to stick around campus and study for my final on Wednesday. And when I get bored with that I’m sure I’ll find other things to do.

2. Velata!! I don’t think I mentioned this before, but Velata is the new brand that Scentsy recently came out with. They are still using the idea of warmers, but instead of warming wax, you warm chocolate! That’s right, it’s going to be a fondue experience like never before! Just simply pop the chocolate pouch in the microwave, pour it into silicone dish, and get to dipping! The 25-watt light bulb keeps the chocolate at the right temperature for dipping and it doesn’t scorch it. I checked my workstation this morning and my starter kit has shipped! Maybe I’ll get it this week!!

3. Dresses…I really need to buy 1 or 2 dresses that I can wear when I go out in the field in a week. I’m tired of wearing dress pants all the time so it would be nice to wear a dress every now and then. I’ve been looking online at Walmart, Kmart, Old Navy, JCPenny, and Kohls for dresses, but I can’t seem to find any that are quite long enough. Maybe I’ll just go to one of those places sometime and see what I find in the store.

4. Pinterest! Here are some recent pins that I’ve pinned.

I have to buy this book so I can read it on my first day of student teaching in the fall!!!

image 
I wish my fridge could look like this!!

image 

Tissue box turned into a remote holder…I so need to do this!!

image 

We have a stump near our garden so this would be an awesome idea!

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)