Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bridal Talk Tuesday- Favors

So I decided that from now until the wedding, I'm going to try and link up with Elizabeth at Life with Elizabeth every Tuesday for Bridal Talk Tuesday. "Try" is the keyword though...I'll post each week if I have time.

So this week the topic is favors. We haven't really discussed favors (or much else other than the venue and photography) so I have no idea what we are going to do for our favors. I saw this on pinterest and think it may be a possibility.



Source: wedsavvy.com via Nicole on Pinterest

My fiancé proposed to me with a fortune cookie so I thought this would be perfect! And I don't think it would cost that much to make so that's another plus!

The only other thing I can think of to do for favors would be to make wedding shaped chocolates and put them in tiny baggies. But I don't know, maybe that's too original and done way too much. I'm sure I'll think of something eventually.

Got an idea for a cute favor? Leave me a comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. The fortune cookies are such a neat idea! Love them, especially since your fiancé proposed to you using one. It makes it so personal!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)