Sunday, March 4, 2012

31!!!

I don’t know about you guys, but I love 31!! Not familiar with 31? It is a direct sales company that sells all sorts of bags like purses, totes, wallets, organizers, and much more! I bought this thermal tote a few months ago and I love it!

image Looking through a catalog and at the online site, there are so many different things I’d love to order if only I had the money!!!

Like this bag…

image

I could totally see myself using a bag like that in the future when I have kids as a diaper bag!!

Another bag I love…I think it would be perfect for the beach!

image

So…since I love 31 and their bags, I have decided to host a catalog party. If you would be interested in buying anything from 31, you can click on this link to place your order and it will be delivered straight to your door!!

1 comment:

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)