Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why, Hello There!!

Wow, I haven’t blogged since January 4th!! At one point I thought about not blogging again, but then I changed my mind. I enjoy blogging so that’s why I’m writing a post now. And I know I’ve said it before, but I’m really going to stick with it this time. So, now it’s time for an update!
So, remember in my last post I posted about how we got this guy:
100_3964
Well, we went to the Humane League and got him a friend!!!
Meet Mia…
100_3980
At first they didn’t get along that well, but they are doing just fine now. The Humane League got her in as a stray just 3 days before we went to see her and they estimate her to be about 6 months old. We think she may be a little older than that though because she’s a lot bigger than Milo, who is 5 months old.
Here is one of the few pictures I’ve gotten with both of them. Mia loves that box!!
100_4032
And here is Milo in a box. Just give these kitties some boxes and they’re happy!!!
100_4038
Oh wait, I can’t forget about Mia’s other favorite place…the bathtub!!!
100_4044Now we have to make sure we check the tub before taking a shower.
So, I guess that’s about all that's new. I’m still busy with work and classes. But this semester it is just a lot of busy work that doesn’t really take that long to do. I’m kind of bored this semester. Oh wait, one other thing. I’m going wedding dress shopping in May!!!! I know it’s about 2 months away, but I have to pick a date now so that everyone can get off work so they can come. There might be up to 8 people going!!! I don’t think that’s too many though. I’ve seen a lot more people go dress shopping with the bride on Say Yes to the Dress. Speaking off…I’m going to have to start watching more episodes of Say Yes to the Dress! That and get together some pictures from magazines!!!!
Oh, one more thing….check out the facebook page for my Scentsy business here. And, Racing and Saving Mama is hosting an online Scentsy party so go check it out!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)