Thursday, September 22, 2011

What I’m Loving…plus Pinterest!!!

So I didn’t do a Pinterest Wednesday post yesterday, but it’s not too late. It’s been a while since I’ve pinned anything, but last night I found a few items I liked. So here they are, enjoy!

This would be awesome to have in my future house someday!!!

 

I totally need something like this to keep my tupperwear lids organized!!!

 

I was looking for some ideas for my future classroom and I found this. Isn’t that cute??

 

Alright, off to what I’m LOVING today!!! There is just one main thing…

I’m LOVING that I finally got a new job!!! I’m going to be a cashier!!! I can’t wait!!! Getting that call has totally made my week, maybe even my month!!!!

Well, that’s all for now. The 2 night premier of The X-Factor is on at 8 tonight, so make sure you check out my recap post of that then. Have a great night everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Grats on the new job!!

    And Pinterest is so addictive. I don't pin much, but I can easily find myself losing tons of time there, hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)