Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Would You Rather Wednesday- 5/18/11

Wednesday

Would you rather be on Minute to Win It or Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?

I would rather be on Minute to Win It because I would probably be better on that show than I would be on Millionaire. I don’t think I know a lot of random trivia facts in order to be any good on Millionaire. Although, I’m not sure I could do well on the challenges on Minute to Win It, but I think I could do a little bit better on that show.

Leave me a comment letting me know which one you would rather be on and vote in the poll at the top right side of my blog! Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Following from Whimsical Wednesday! Hope you can stop by and follow back!

    Amy @ Render Me Mama

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)