Thursday, April 28, 2011

It’s time for the results

Results show…someone must go. That was pretty cool that they got to go to England. That was a first for the show.

Woah, it’s Crystal Bowersox…who is she?? The only time I’ve heard about her recently is in the diabetes commercials. But other than that, I don’t know what she’s up to at all.

Alright, time for the results. I’m wrong already because I said Haley would be in the bottom 3 and she isn’t. James is the next one safe, which I figured. As is Lauren, duh! And then Jacob is safe, so it’s down to Casey and Scotty!!!

The person leaving us tonight is…Casey!!! Yay!! I was right about the results again!!!

Well, we are down to the final 5. It just keeps getting harder, and harder to figure out who is going to leave.

Well, that’s all I have for now. Oh, one more quick thing. The American Idols Live Tour dates have been announced!!! I can’t wait!!!

Leave me comments!

Nicole's Random Blog Hop

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)