Saturday, April 2, 2011

Happy weekend!!!

It’s Saturday…which means the weekend is almost over. I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Mine is going pretty good. I’ve just been working, the same thing I do every Saturday night. Thursday made it officially 5 years that I’ve been working at Sonic Drive-In, I’ve been there since it’s opened. It’s crazy to think that it was 5 years ago when I’ve started! I’ve seen a lot of managers and employees come and go. And I’ve enjoyed working with them and meeting new people. There are even some people that I’m still friends with that I met at Sonic.

So, that is all I’ve got for now. Time to go and play some wii!!! Leave me comments and let me know what fun things you have done (or are doing) this weekend!

Oh, and don’t forget to help me and my team out for the MS Walk. The walk is on Sunday, April 10th (one week from tomorrow!!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)