Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet Me on Monday!

So I found this on a blog I follow called Never Growing Old. She refers to herself as Java. Every Sunday, she posts five get to know you questions that you can post into your own Monday post so we can a learn a little more about everyone. So here are my answers to the questions and then the list of links. When you add your link, be sure to link the post and not just your whole blog. Also, put the Meet Me On Monday button in your post.

Meet Me On Monday


Questions:
1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
4.  What is your favorite candle scent?
5.  Coffee or tea?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Macaroni and hot dog casserole….it is the best!!!!

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
I try to write them in advance. If I have the time and I find a few topics I want to write about, then I will write them in advance and schedule them to post. But then I make sure that when they post, I’m near a computer so that I can promote them on facebook and twitter!

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
Too many to list just one. But I love Yankee Candles!!!

5. Coffee or tea?
I like both. I just recently started drinking hot coffee. I used to only like iced coffee drinks, but now I drink hot coffee. But, I need flavored creamer, regular cream isn’t good enough for me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

4 comments:

  1. I used to drink iced coffee every day when I was younger but I prefer to drink tea now. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to only drink iced ones too, from Barnies in the mall but then switched to Starbucks and I only get iced in the summer now. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That food question is tough! My first thought for myself would be pizza...but only if I wouldn't gain weight from eating it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...my husband LOVES Macaroni and Hot dogs! How funny!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)