Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Jordin’s New Body

I was watching a video the other day about how Justin Bieber’s movie “Never Say Never” is the biggest grossing concert film of all-time. It beat out Michael Jackson’s movie, can you believe that? Anyway, they also talked about Jordin Sparks and how she recently lost a lot of weight. I was kind of shocked about that at first because I had always thought she was proud of the skin she’s in and didn’t want to change her look. She even said before “I’m really comfortable in my own skin. I learned that I’m not ever going to be a size 2. I would look so weird as a size 2. Somebody would blow and I would fall right over. It just wouldn’t be healthy”. But after seeing the picture of her now, I’d say that she’s pretty close to a size two. Take a look for yourself and let me know what you think. Do you think she lost too much weight? Do you think she looked fine with the curves she had before?
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)