Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 10 of the 30 Day Challenge

I just put up day 10 of the 30 day challenge. I also want to remind everyone to check out this post ----> Click here

One of my friends is selling Avon, so check out her site here ----> youravon.com/phendrickson

Oh, and that contest that my fiance and I entered to have Train perform at our (nonexistent) engagement party…yeah, we didn’t win. Oh well. Here was the winning picture. Congrats to Colby and Jennie.

That’s all for now. Oh, and if you are an American Idol fan, check out my Idol pool and join please! Go to funofficepools.com and when you click on join a pool, make sure it says “American Idol Top 12” and then copy and paste this into the pool name -----> Who will be our next idol?? (make sure it has two question marks). Thanks!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)