Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Another frustrating episode of Teen Mom 2…

I keep forgetting on Tuesday night’s that Teen Mom is on. It is all thanks to Ellen Ross because she always tweets about the show being on. (Click here to check out her blog)

Yes, Chelsea is finally going to move on from Adam! I bet though, that she will probably think about getting back together with him.

Wow, I can’t believe that Janelle stole her mom’s credit cards. She said “borrowed”, but there is no way her mom knew about it, so that isn’t borrowing, that’s stealing. And go figure, her mom figured out that she stole her credit cards. I’m glad she kicked her out because Janelle doesn’t deserve her mom helping her out. And I really hope that Janelle tries to go into her mom’s house to get her stuff and that she gets arrested.

So Leah is feeling a little leery about the wedding because she thinks they are getting married for the wrong reason? I don’t think they are. I mean, I’m not in their shoes so I can’t really say that they are or aren’t getting married for the wrong reason (or right). Only they know if it is the right thing to do.

I’m glad that Kailyn and Jo are able to be civil with each other. That’s how it should be between people who are in that situation.

If I were Janelle’s mom, I would have thrown her stuff on the lawn, not on the porch swing. That way if it rained before Janelle got there to get the stuff, it would have gotten ruined.

I’m so jealous of Chelsea! I’d love to see Lady Gaga but the only way that would ever happen is if I won them in a contest because I’m sure her tickets are so expensive!!! She needs to delete that message from facebook and delete him from facebook!! She needs to find a way to delete him from her heart!

I just can’t believe Janelle!! I could go on a really long rant about her! There is no way she can say that she is trying to straighten up her life. Her life will never be normal. I feel really bad for Jace because he will never have a normal life either. He probably has no idea who Janelle is because she is always coming and going. I really hope her mom can make it that she never gets to see him again. I know that may seem horrible, but she doesn’t want to be a mother. She has never acted like she wants to be a mother and I doubt she will ever change.

Jo is being so rude about giving Kailyn her stuff back. All she wants to do is make sure that she has all of her stuff. I don’t know why he has to be a jerk about it. And how can he say that she owes him money still, she just gave him $600!!! And he said she’s being disrespectful, wow!!!

Well, that’s about all I’ve got about tonight’s episode. Leave me comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)