Friday, April 26, 2013

22 days!!!

It’s been a while since I posted about the wedding. I can’t believe it is 22 days away!!! Today I am getting my trial makeup session done and…picking up my dress!!! I am so excited to try it on one last time before the big day!!

It is now that I am starting to freak out a little bit because I am now realizing how much stuff still needs to get done and how little time we have left! (3 weeks!!!!) The most important thing we need to do is go get our marriage license. We have to be at the place by 4:15 to get it and most nights B is only getting off work around 4. But we’ll figure it out. Hopefully there is time today to get it in-between me getting my trial make up done and picking up my dress.

I just still can’t believe that after being engaged for about 2 years and 9 months…the big day is less than a month away!! It has been a looooong wait and a wait that will definitely be worth it in the end!!! Any advice for a bride with 3 weeks to go until the big day? Leave me some comments and enjoy your Friday everyone!! The weekend is here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)