Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I’m Loving Wednesday

Linking up with Jaime for What I’m Loving Wednesday.

I’m LOVING that we finally have found an officiant!!! See…we had one, but then when we switched the venue the time also go changed so that person couldn’t marry us because of a time confliction. Well then we were left with less than 10 weeks to go and no one to marry us. My awesome step-mom found someone yesterday and I’m sending the deposit and form to the person tomorrow!! Go figure that the one huge problem we would have with the wedding planning would be with the officiant, which is kinda a huge part of the whole wedding!!!

I’m LOVING that I finally get to sleep in tomorrow!! It’s another full week of subbing for me with tomorrow being the only half day of the week and it’s in the afternoon. 5 days of subbing in a row is rough because I’m still working my other job on the weekend so if I have a full week of subbing, that’s a lot of days of me working with no days off!!!

I’m LOVING the new season of Hell’s Kitchen. B and I started watching it earlier tonight and this looks like it’s going to be a great season!! We were 12 minutes in and we were on the edge of our seats!! We’ll have to wait until Friday night to finish the rest of the 2 hour premiere though.

And as always, I’m LOVING my wonderful fiance and our cats!! I’ve been picture crazy with the cats recently so here are some recent pics I took.

I have no idea what she was doing here. I kept calling her name and she wouldn’t even flinch. And she stayed in this position for a good minute or so.

photo 1(2)

Went back to my room and saw this…

photo 2(2)

She had her head down and was so much cuter before I took this pic. I tried to sneak up on her so she wouldn’t move, but it didn’t work. 

photo 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)