Friday, February 8, 2013

99 days to go!!!

We are finally in the double-digits for how many days are left until me and B’s wedding!!! I can’t believe it!! We got engaged in August of 2010 so it’s so hard to believe that we will be getting married in 99 days!!! I remember when it was like, over 800 days away!!!

So here’s where we’re at for our planning:

We’ve had our photographer for a while now, so that’s taken care of.

I have my dress and all the bridesmaids dresses and the flower girl dresses are ordered. We just need to figure out where we are getting all the tuxes from now.

We have the venue for the ceremony and reception. I just met with someone from the reception venue and got all the details worked out. Now we just need to decide on a time

We have the catering and menu. We still need to go in for a consultation for our cake, but they only need 4 weeks notice.

Now we need to order the invitations so that we can get them sent out.

And we need to buy the flowers.

We also need to figure out what decorations we need for the gazebo we are getting married in and the reception hall. My step-mom is making the centerpieces and my mom is going to get some buttermints for the favor boxes that she got.

So we are moving right along with our planning! We just need to figure out what time we are having the ceremony and reception and then we can order the invitations!! My goal is to have them sent out by March 1st, which is 3 weeks from now. That means that I have to order soon because they have to get to us first and then we’ll address them and send them out.

I just can’t believe that this is all coming together!!! I am so excited to say “I do” to the love of my life!!! Have a great Friday everyone!!!

This is one of our engagement pictures taken by our awesome photographer, Jeremy Bischoff.

Negley-82-1864239546-O

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)