Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pool update!

So, we should finally be getting the new pool liner today, yes…I said TODAY!!!! But, we won’t be able to get it up until tomorrow because we still have to get sand for under the pool. Last night my fiancé finished making the box that we are putting the pool in. Now we need to fill it with sand and level it out before we can set up the pool. I am really hoping that I will be swimming in the pool on Friday!!!!

This is the box that the pool will be in. The far end of it is the lower part so that will be filled with more sand than the other side.

100_4724 100_4725 100_4726

Well, that’s all for now. The next pictures you will be seeing of the pool will be of it up and ready to be swam in!!! It stinks that it is the middle of July and it isn’t up, but I’m going to make the most of it and enjoy the rest of my summer with it!!! Have a great Tuesday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)