Thursday, June 28, 2012

What’s on my mind…

Well, yet another day went by and I still haven’t heard anything from the borough about the building permit for the pool. I am really hoping to get a call from them today or tomorrow because I am getting angrier about it by the minute!!! I just have to keep reminding myself that when we finally get the permit and get the pool up, it will be totally worth it!!! And now, more than ever, I am definitely swimming in the pool every single day I can!! I’ve had to wait longer than I thought to get it put up, so you can bet I’m going to use it every single minute I can!!! I know I keep saying this, but just don’t understand why you need a freakin’ building permit to put up an above ground pool!! I could see if it was an in ground pool, but it isn’t!! And why does it take so long to get approved? When my fiancé called them on Monday to make sure that the building permit was what we needed (they told him on Friday that it was a pool permit) they said that the application went over to zoning and was being processed. That was Monday and today is Thursday…why does it take that long to get it approved???

Ugh…anyway, I’m done venting now. I just needed to get all of that off my chest. I just gotta stop thinking about it and when they call, they call. I should be focused on cleaning the house because on Sunday, two of my cousins (ages 12 and 8) are going to be coming over and then are spending the night Sunday night and Monday night. When they came over to our house for the New Year’s Eve party we had, they had asked us when they could spend the night. Well, I noticed with my schedule that I’ve been working towards the end of the week and I always work Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, so I knew they wouldn’t be able to come over on a weekend. So I checked with my aunt to see if during the week would work and it does! So they’re gonna come over around dinner time and we’ll have a little cookout and hopefully the pool will be up so we can swim! That’s about all I’ve got for now. Have a great Thursday everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)