Friday, May 18, 2012

365 Days Left!!!!

It is officially 365 days left until my wedding day!!!! I can’t believe it!!! When I went to the Knot and saw this page, I was so happy!!!
365DaysLeft
I have been waiting for the Knot to tell me there were 365 days left for a while now!!! I’m in a music mood right now so I’m working on the wedding song playlist a little bit.  So far this is what I’ve got:
1. Worth the Wait by Jared Campbell. If you have never heard of him, you have to check his music out at his website. He is awesome! This song is going to be playing during our first dance!
2. I Do (Cherish You) by 98 Degrees
3. Mama’s Song by Carrie Underwood. This is going to be played for my mom and step-mom.
4. I Do by Jared Campbell
5. I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas
Then I have a few songs in mind for the father-daughter dance, but I can’t decide which one to go with.
1. Angel in My Arms by Jack Kapanka
2. A Song for My Daughter by Ray Allaire
3. I Loved Her First by Heartland
4. Cinderella by Steven Curtis Chapman
5. My Little Girl by Tim McGraw
I think I’m leaning towards the 5th one. I was listening to all of them earlier and that one made my cry the most so I think that one is it.
Well, leave me comments with songs you think would be good for the father-daughter dance or any other part of the wedding and reception. Have a great Friday everyone!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comments! (I do my best to respond to them all!! :)